I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration with your friends and/or families. We sure missed having Paul with us but are thankful for him for serving our country! We went with some friends and had a fabulous time! It was a huge gathering (about 200 people), potluck style, with tons of yummy food!!! Then all the kids (except Sam...it was 19*...a little on the cold side for the little guy) went sledding for about 2 & 1/2 hours. They had a blast. The goal was to sled down the hill & make it out onto the frozen lake. Jakob made it out several times. Then, Thursday evening we went over to my friend, Jennifer's house to surprise her for her birthday :-)! Today was another busy day & tomorrow we will head up the road a little bit & visit our friends the Galloways before Jakob's hockey game. Here are a few favorites from Thanksgiving and then of course I had to make some smilebox creations for you. Enjoy & see the rest of the pictures in the family album.
29 November 2008
Happy Thanksgiving everyone...
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration with your friends and/or families. We sure missed having Paul with us but are thankful for him for serving our country! We went with some friends and had a fabulous time! It was a huge gathering (about 200 people), potluck style, with tons of yummy food!!! Then all the kids (except Sam...it was 19*...a little on the cold side for the little guy) went sledding for about 2 & 1/2 hours. They had a blast. The goal was to sled down the hill & make it out onto the frozen lake. Jakob made it out several times. Then, Thursday evening we went over to my friend, Jennifer's house to surprise her for her birthday :-)! Today was another busy day & tomorrow we will head up the road a little bit & visit our friends the Galloways before Jakob's hockey game. Here are a few favorites from Thanksgiving and then of course I had to make some smilebox creations for you. Enjoy & see the rest of the pictures in the family album.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great stuff guys, thank you! I am going to try to send some stuff to you as soon as I can. I love you all!
I am sweating to death!
Grandpa and Miss Ann said......
Looks like everyone had a great time on the sleds.
Post a Comment