Absolutely Beautiful!

06 November 2008

Ben and Jakob at Hockey Practice

Here are some pictures from my dad's camera at the boys' hockey practices. Ben is so darn cute! Jakob is ready for his first game of the season this weekend!
And then below are all the Halloween parties. If you hit the box in the corner you can make the scrapbook larger and then if youtouch on the picture and there is a magnifying glass then you can click and view a larger version of the picture ;-). Enjoy the rest of the pictures in the family web album.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics, wish I could have been there for the game jake. Busy mom of 4 doesn't begin to cover it!
Love you and miss you.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed taking you guys to practice. I am so proud of you.

Grandpa

Karen said...

He looks so cute in all his gear!!