It has taken Ben quite a bit of time to come around to the idea that little Sam isn't going anywhere! He is still very jealous & pushes his way into my lap constantly! But, he is finally asking to hold him...although not as often as I would like yet...maybe a few more months??? I know Ben will have much more appreciation for Sam once he can play cars, airplanes, & trains with him...at least I hope so!
"Look, Mom, I am holding Sam so nicely!"
"Ok, Ok, I am DONE!!!!"
"Ribbit! Ribbit!"
"Cheese"

3 comments:
They will be best friends! I love Ben's smile!
Oh my gosh!!!! Look at how big they are! WOW has it really been that long?!?!?!? I remember going to Rachael's 3rd birthday in Greely. I can't wait to see the pictures of the kids together. The kids are gorgeous Gretchen, Rachael looks just like you. We would love to have you all for a visit. You just let us know when and you're more than welcome to come play on the Santa Barbara coast with us.
i luv ben in his frog suit!
Post a Comment