Absolutely Beautiful!

05 May 2008

How can this be...Sam is already 7 months old!






Sam is now 7 months old and you are asking yourself, "What is that little guy doing these days?"

He is: Cutting one tooth, sitting up on his own, can roll all over the living room floor to get the toy he wants & is trying really hard to crawl, is "talking" up a storm, smiles ear to ear at everything!, just started eating rice cereal, sweet potatoes, and peas, and loves to grab everyones hair! I can not believe Samuel has been with us for 7 months already!!!!

Where does the time go? When we only had Jakob & then when we had Jakob & Rachel time seemed to go by pretty slow allowing us to enjoy every single second of their lives. But, add Ben & then Sam to the mix...the days seem to pass by at warp speed!!! During the school year here is how it goes...One day it is Monday, the next it is Friday!!! Wherever could a whole week possibly go?!?! Oh yeah... Brownies, ballet, Cub Scouts, Hebrew lessons, play group, playing outside, hockey practices & games, just to name a few!!! Then the weekend comes & goes just as quickly! Usually filled with more hockey games/practice, Religious school, maybe a cub scout or brownie activity, playing outside, snow boarding and skiing, playing with neighbor kids, etc.



Now, that "Spring" is here we have now stopped the hockey & skiing activities but, I am sure to replace them this "summer" with soccer, football, T-ball, playground fun, hiking adventures, etc. BUSY, BUSY! And of course I would NEVER want it any other way!!!!

I do get to sit down on the floor & simply just watch Samuel experience life & I love that time with him!!! It is just different now...it may be 15 minutes here & 15 minutes there rather than the hour here & hour there like it was with Jakob & Rachel. This doesn't mean I don't love Sam or Ben as much as them! It just means I am busier & have to space out that one on one time that used to happen all day long! Now that we are a family of 6 I just have more dinners to cook, lunches to make, laundry to fold, bathrooms to clean, dishes to wash, etc, etc, etc! I LOVE being a wife and a mommy!!!!! I am just not so fond of the maid part of my stay at home job description! So, the pictures above are of me enjoying Sam playing with his toys. I wish I could just sit & play toys all day long...but, I need to go make Ben's lunch, wash some dishes, start another load of laundry, and put away the two baskets full of folded laundry!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heres the update:now he's 12 months old!