
My parents are HUGE UT (that is University of Tennessee...not Texas!) fans!!! My parents went to ALL the games! GO VOLS!!! This is a picture taken just a few weeks before my mom passed. Such dedication to go even though she was in extreme pain and could only sit upright for a short amount of time!!! I know I would not even go if I had a cold!!! It is hard to tell in this picture because the shirt is so big but my Mom had lost a ton of weight & was down to about 100 pounds here!!!
I am crying as I write this...I miss her so much! I am thankful she is no longer in pain...I just wish she had never been in the pain in the first place!!!
I do believe that she will live on through all of us who knew her and that she is now an angel with God helping me with my everyday challenges that are presented to me from my children!
2 comments:
Just cherish and treasure all the memories you have of your mom. You are in my prayers and thoughts!! GO UT!!
Know that she is even closer to you than before. She is with you whenever you want her. Know that she is watching over you and your family always. Hugs and comfort to you and yours!
Post a Comment