Right after Sam & I visited my parents back in December my Mom's friend, Nacny took her to get a haircut...it looked so good...it made her "look" a little healthier...
I miss my Mom!
Here is a Poem my Dad just e-mailed to me...
God Saw Her Getting Tired
God saw her getting tired
And a cure was not to be,
So he put his arms around her
And whispered, "Come with me."
With tearful eyes we watched her suffer
And saw her fade away.
Although we loved her dearly,
We could not make her stay.
A golden heart stopped beating,
Laying loving hands at rest,
God broke our hearts to prove to us
He only takes the best.
She will be definitely missed, a hard worker
and the biggest heart for those she cared about.
So giving and took so very little.
That was a beautiful poem Dad, thanks for sharing!

2 comments:
That made me cry!
I miss and loved my grandma!I wish I could see her again!
Post a Comment