23 April 2009
AHHHHH...
Guess what Jakob found???

We were loading up to leave and I noticed that I was missing Jakob?? I come inside to see him with a plastic bag against the window...ummm??? "What are you doing?" he responds, "Trying to catch the bird!" Of course, a bird, why didn't I think of that?! We did have the door open to the garage for about 5 minutes...I guess that all he/she needed!! I am so thankful that JAkob came back inside for whatever reason! I would NOT have enjoyed cleaning up the enormous amount of bird poop that would have been around upon our return a few hours later! That is if it survived Biscuit!! NEVER a dull moment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
A bird in the house is worth 2 in the bush. Outside of a dog a book is man best friend. Inside of a dog it's to dark to read.
Mom,I was looking for Ben,remember?
I would have freaked out!!!
Post a Comment