Absolutely Beautiful!

26 October 2008

Friday activities...Morgan's Birthday, playing Army!

Ben and Rachel went to their friend, Morgan's, 5th birthday party on Friday night. Jennifer makes the coolest cakes EVER...she is so talented! Check out this Pizza cake!
Picture collage of Morgan's party...click to enlarge...
Sam had so much fun with this balloon at Morgan's birthday party!
Big hugs...

Rachel with her friends Isabelle and Hailey
The kids all made their own pizza boxes to take home any left overs. Mine are now using the boxes in their play kitchen :-).



Sam found out that he could empty out the bottom drawer full of sippy cups and then climb in and play...

Look at this mess I made...
Grandpa enjoying playing Rescue Heroes with Ben and Sam...

Grandpa enjoying Samuel...
Friday was career day at school. Wednesday, Jakob said he would be an Army guy, he had already said he would dress as that for Halloween as well. Rachel kept going back and forth..."Mom, do I dress as a Vet? A teacher? An artist? A singer? A musher? I think I will be an Army girl." And, so it was decided...Army girl. Friday morning Jakob and Rachel got all their stuff ready & Ben had to get dressed up as well. He was running around the house all morning killing bad guys! Then when they returned from school they put their outfits back on to play "kill bad guys" with Ben and they wanted me to dress up Sam...so, I did! They all decided that they want to be army guys and girl for Halloween as well. That was easy! This is of course after Ben has said he was going to be every single dress-up out-fit we own...Buzz Lightyear, Thomas, Scooby-Doo, Spider-Man, Super-Man, etc., etc. Too many choices for a 4 year old!


They had so much fun playing and I had to take pictures. I am making a slide show too so look for that in a minute...or actually, it will probably post before this entry...oh well.


Collage of the Army family...click to enlarge.I love this shot of Samuel...
"We are ready to go, Sir!"
Cute little soldier Sam...
Cute little soldier Ben...
Jakob is ready to lead the way...
My sweet little Army princess...
This is my crazy little killer...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT stuff. Saw the video, too. He is a busy, busy mommy?
Dear Lord, sweetheart. Get some sleep occasionally.
Great shot of everybody. Loved Sam's picture and Ben is just a natural (in his own way)
Jakob, gotta get that mop chopped.
Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

dad,i will get a trim[surprise scumbag ha ha]ben is ready to get ya