WOW, SARAH PALIN for V.P.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting is this news!!!! I am floating on air. This is the best news I have heard in a very long time! McCain made an excellent choice! Most of you know, I usually am not that excited about politics and I usually am especially not that excited about women in power...mainly b/c they are usually way too liberal and abrassive for my personal taste or I feel that SOME...not all... (and please don't attack me for this opinion...I am making this statement based on what I see in the military...I witnessed another prime example yesterday when I went into Paul's work...err!!!...and what I have personally seen when I go into SOME businesses) have been promoted based purely on the fact that they are a woman...not their merits! I believe Palin appeals to a wide range of voters. I don't think people should vote for her simply b/c she is a woman...however, I welcome all those voters come election day! Hee.
29 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am excited too! What a great day!!
mabey we'll get some ectra money or privliges or something!
Post a Comment